Code of Conduct FAQs
What is Norwood House Press' Code of Conduct?
- Norwood House Press holds itself to the highest ethical standard at all times with its employees, customers and suppliers. We are honest and transparent.
- Employees are also held to the highest standard of ethical behavior.
- Discrimination by race, creed, gender or age is not tolerated.
- Harassment of any kind is not tolerated.
- Alcohol and Drug use is prohibited at work.
- We recognize the right for employees to organize and bargain collectively.
- Employees have the right to work in a safe, clean environment that meets state and federal agency regulations.
- Norwood House Press has minimum age requirements for its employees and suppliers.
- Norwood House Press strives to pay a fair and unbiased wage and offers overtime when applicable and paid time off for vacations, holidays and sickness.
- We strive to have the most accurate and unbiased information in our products.