Young game enthusiasts get the information they want with the A Great Game! series. These fun-filled books trace the history of popular games, provide details about the creators, explore competitions, and take a look at future plans and challenges. From Chess to Animal Crossing, readers learn about playing their favorite games, or get introduced to a new one. Basic strategy, guidelines and needed equipment are explained. Each book includes a glossary, index, and bibliography for further reading.
Perfect connection to STEM.
• Did You Know? Fun Facts
• Glossary, index, and additional resources
Click here to learn more about the A Great Game! series
The Read and Discover Science series is an early introduction to science at low reading levels. These nonfiction, beginning readers align with Next Gen Science Standards. Reading and content reinforcement activities in the back. The series can be used with beginning readers to practice high-frequency words, academic language, and to expand comprehension of life, earth and physical science.
• Correlates with Next Generation Science Standardsand STEM
• Glossary, Index, Did you Know?, Additional Resources
• Educator resources in the back include graphic organizers and activities that reinforce science in the real world, fluency, and academic language
• Word Lists for High Frequency and Academic Language
• Note to Caregiver
Click here to learn more about the Read and Discover Science series